Congratulations on completing this course! I will tell you about different uses of Python in different fields. You can go to where your interest lies.
- Website - If you are interested in making websites, then try Django Web Framework and learn it.
- Games - If you are interested in making games, then try PyGame. You can make games with graphics and sound.
- 3D Games and graphics - You can try Panda 3D for making 3D graphics and games.
- Mobile application - Kivy is used for doing interfaces on desktops and mobile platforms.
- Web scraping - Beautifulsoup is used for gathering information from websites.
- Natural Language Tool Kit for analysing written text and writing things like spam filters and chat bots.
- Other languages - You can try to learn other languages as well.
- Change from Python 2 to Python 3 - What's new in Python 3
To learn from simple videos, you can always look at our Python video course on CodesDope Pro. It has over 500 practice questions and over 20 projects.
Part of the journey is the end.
- Iron Man